Discuss Shaving in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

I use disposable cheapies for the same reason as kilty

I had an old shaving kit with the razor roll sharpener but never got the hang of getting the blade really sharp, the old badger shaving brush was nice and came in a china mug, it sat around the bathroom for a few months and then got sold in the shop

it was a lovely bit of kit and very collectable, ive been shaved by a barber with the cutthroat and hot towels , wonderfull feeling and a really close shave

R

Rich

Thats what got me into it, the price of blades is mad! And also the mach 3s are really bad for your skin over a long period of time.

I would recommend it to any1, its cheaper, better for your skin (no razor burn or in growing hairs), 10x closer and there is something nice about using a tool that has been crafted. The razor really is beautiful.
The only down side is that it isnt quick but I save using the cut throat for my days off, it makes a nice change to take the time out to have a really decent shave and make yourself feel good rather than rushing before you go out the door.

D

Deleted member 9966

during the winter I shave legs and underams about twice a week using cheap disposable razors from the supermarket. however during the summer, I have the luxury of using hair removal creams and tend to use them every other day :grin:

I'm surprised comestics companies haven't created a hair removal cream for blokes faces yet. they have been selling creams for tough hair e.g. back and chest hair... natural progression to facial hair soon?

Reply to Shaving in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
D
Hi All, Having our bathroom tiled and fitted, we are 4 days in so far and its not looking...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Shaving
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.