Discuss Shaving in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rich

Mrs Doug uses the garden strimmer:yikes::lol:

:lol:

No GRR, I asked my girl friend that (she is in the business) and its the same reason why you cant wax a guys face, after years of shaving the stubble is thicker and stronger than copper wire :yikes: so unless you started using the hair creams before you start shaving it wouldnt do anything but upset your skin.

D

Deleted member 9966

Haven't been clean shaven for 15 years and only use beard trimmers now.

that's where my husband is at with shaving too. he only ever shaves his face completely clean if he's going home to his mother's because otherwise she moans about how dishevelled he looks and to stop his brothers teasing him about his ginger beard. I prefer blokes with stubble though. it suits the majority of blokes at the moment.

U

user123

during the winter I shave legs and underams about twice a week using cheap disposable razors from the supermarket. however during the summer, I have the luxury of using hair removal creams and tend to use them every other day :grin:

I'm surprised comestics companies haven't created a hair removal cream for blokes faces yet. they have been selling creams for tough hair e.g. back and chest hair... natural progression to facial hair soon?

I reckon waxing would be a GREAT idea.... :lol: quick and easy for the guys, and hey, they are tough, arent' they, tough enough to stand the pain... :lol: but seriously, Dylante, your weekend 'just for yourself treat sounds really good, skillful, too! AND it's environmentally friendly, all these billions of plastic disposables.. something not quite right there? I like it, will suggest it to hubby, he might like it, too! big :thumbsup: from me... :)

D

Deleted member 9966

I cant stand stubble, thats why im using the cut throat. Every1 I know had a beard at the moment. If it suits you then fair enough but most guys look like they have just been dug up!

The next craze will be for girls to stop shaving, then we are in big trouble :yikes:

or if the price of hair removal implements keeps going up, ladies may just stop you're right there. better for the environment though - no more empty cans of shave gel, no more razors buried in the ground taking 50+ years to rot away...

R

Rich

I reckon waxing would be a GREAT idea.... :lol: quick and easy for the guys, and hey, they are tough, arent' they, tough enough to stand the pain... :lol: but seriously, Dylante, your weekend 'just for yourself treat sounds really good, skillful, too! AND it's environmentally friendly, all these billions of plastic disposables.. something not quite right there? I like it, will suggest it to hubby, he might like it, too! big :thumbsup: from me... :)

Im not claiming to be tough!! My girl friend took a strip out of my leg hair with wax while I was reading my book, to 'show me what it felt like'.
I wouldnt wish that on anybody!

Reply to Shaving in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
D
Hi All, Having our bathroom tiled and fitted, we are 4 days in so far and its not looking...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Shaving
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.