UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Started a job in Chelsea today! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

Evening all......another day out the way!!!!!

got there this morning and started this wall tiling...........here is how it went...after I installed the vanity:

IMG_1432_zps4f072a6f.jpg

and as I went home........:

IMG_1433_zps388a8e2d.jpg

best wishes

Lee​

R

robertson60

just read the whole thread from start to finish in one go, suberb workmanship, can tell you take pride in your work.
i really should be asleep, as working nights on an oil rig but just had to thank you for making me sleep in tomoro/tonight lol
keep up the good work, love the pics even if some did take a minute to open with my sooper dooper shared dial up with another 100 guys grrrrr.
anyway, fab work Lee.

night night

P

Protilers

just read the whole thread from start to finish in one go, suberb workmanship, can tell you take pride in your work.
i really should be asleep, as working nights on an oil rig but just had to thank you for making me sleep in tomoro/tonight lol
keep up the good work, love the pics even if some did take a minute to open with my sooper dooper shared dial up with another 100 guys grrrrr.
anyway, fab work Lee.

night night

hahahahhahhahahhaaaaa.....thanks Rob......you are most welcome.......enjoy your kip!!!

best wishes

Lee

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Don't mind me while I bump some old but popular threads to see if the topic is still active in some way. Wondering if either the original idea or original issue still exists. I've done this with quite a few threads, so don't be offended if this is just jargon these days and not applicable. But I thought there might be a small chance a small percentage of the small number of threads might just be slightly applicable and the thread could get a new lease of life.

Reply to this if you've read a bit and have something to say. :)
There IS going to be a bigger chance when i do this, that the thread is dead. So don't worry if that's the case, just don't reply to it, and we'll all move on and let the thread drop out of view again.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Started a job in Chelsea today! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
Hi all - first post here :). I need expert advice on how to proceed.... I have hired a...
Replies
Views
ReX83
R
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
R
First post on this forum and unfortunately its not under good circumstances. We have built...
Replies
Views
Reggiethethird
R
T
Hi, please can you help me on this, I think I have a tradesman done a bad wall tile job on our...
Replies
Views
Tianqiang Situ
T
I received an email last night from a guy local to me , he asked if I could do some tiling in...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.