Discuss The cheque is nearly dead………..is cash dying too? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MW Smith Ceramics

I wouldn't be too happy about that local, long term client or not.......I think that's abit of p*!! Take to be honest.......cheeky git

Your expecting a certain amount of money on a certain date and it's not there!....eh!......:flushed:......I think I would lose my trust in that client, who does she think she is suddenly changing payment terms without even giving notifying you.....not good .....id be fuming:rage:......its just the cheek of it!!

Reply to The cheque is nearly dead………..is cash dying too? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
2 3
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Sean Kelly

Arms
TF
Ruislip

Thread Information

Title
The cheque is nearly dead………..is cash dying too?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Australia Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond