Search the forum,

Discuss THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scott

Im not rising to any of this, i didnt bring anything on here i asked a question is all. I KNOW what i saw and so do you mike. Thats the end of it as far as im concerned!

As for the rest i didnt post for sympathy thats not my style i posted to give those that smoke an insight into what it does to those around them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I'v been struggling a bit lately, but still on the wagon. Dan you know you want to give up, and i'm sure you will, just keep trying. The guy at my stop smoking clinic was telling me the more times a person try's to give up, the more chance there is of him giving up, and you do have all us lot to support you. This is about the 1000 th time i'v done it, and wont call myself a non smoker, until next xmas at least.

I

Ian

Has anyone who is quitting/has quit got any hint or tips to share. I've found that I'm drinking about 10 cups of tea every day! It gives me something to do to replace the smoking, works though.

Reply to THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen