Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Things I hate! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

Men who think they can move in with you after a couple of dates, and rent their own place out! Isnt that a written rule ?

After I split up with my ex, and was going through a really bad time, everyone said go out with the first man that asks you out! So stupid me did. He rings me up and said I'll tell you what....let me treat you to dinner tonight round yours....OK I said sounds nice.

He turned up with 2 Morrisons Currys (buy one get one free! Id clocked the stickers) and then went up stairs. I hear him in the spare room..so I went up stairs. Hes only got the tape measure out measuring up the spare room! I said what are you doing..he said well I was thinking how lovely it would be if I moved in here with you, move my stuff in here I think theres just about enough room, and I can rent my place out...What do you reckon to that?

pebbs when i seperated from my first wife, threw her out for playing away,I had the kids with me untill she snatched them but thats another story. I was in a 3 yrl old 3 bed detached overlooking a golf course. I was getting a bit frustrated and talked to my mate about it and he said his wifes friend is on a dating site he would get me the details. so I signed up

I have never had such a time with the ladies in my life. it was a real eye opener. it helped that I am a good cook and could just invite them round for dinner, I had to keep dumping them, they were getting their houses valued, working out colour schemes and where their furniture was going to go, this was after the first date:yikes:

one woman said forget dinner I just want to see your layout upstairs, she had a quick look upstairs and said the box room is too small for an office and left

I had to sell the hhouse as I couldnt afford to pay the bills on it and moved into my flat. things calmed down after that and became a bit more normal, but I learnt a lesson and even started telling them it was rented rather than owned, I told michelle on our first date that I rent the house im in and she was fine with that and couldnt understand why I was mentioning it, I had to come clean when she moved in as she was helping to pay the mortgage not the rent:lol:

D

doug boardley

This was spurned by someone mentioning Bumpy Whites on another thread.

Everyone has pet hates heres some of mine....

Bumpy Whites They should be banned.
Avocado Bathroom Suites They should also be banned.
Tubbed Adhesive This should also be banned.
B & Q Because it freaks me out.
Young Architects 99% of the time they just never listen.
Cheapskates who never buy you a drink.
Men who think they can move in with you after a couple of dates, and rent their own place out!
My safety boots, I really really hate them, it feels like I have a brick attached to each foot.
Cheap travertine...its vile.
British Gas one day late with your bill and its 14 phone calls over the weekend.
Reps who turn up un-announced because they were just passing by.
Cooked Salmon it turns my tummy!

I think thats enough to be getting on with!

Pebbs
you're obviously getting the farmed salmon then Lynn, fresh wild salmon tastes altogether different, sea trout is even better!

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
This was spurned by someone mentioning Bumpy Whites on another thread.

Everyone has pet hates heres some of mine....

Bumpy Whites They should be banned.
Avocado Bathroom Suites They should also be banned.
Tubbed Adhesive This should also be banned.
B & Q Because it freaks me out.
Young Architects 99% of the time they just never listen.
Cheapskates who never buy you a drink.
Men who think they can move in with you after a couple of dates, and rent their own place out!
My safety boots, I really really hate them, it feels like I have a brick attached to each foot.
Cheap travertine...its vile.
British Gas one day late with your bill and its 14 phone calls over the weekend.
Reps who turn up un-announced because they were just passing by.
Cooked Salmon it turns my tummy!

I think thats enough to be getting on with!

Pebbs

pebbs have you had a date with a tight fisted young architect who took you to dinner and chose you salmon,skimped on the drinks then made you pay..tut tut:drool5:
maybe it wasnt the salmon that yurned your tummy but his awful taste in decor ...an avocado bathroom with bumpy whites eh hehe

clearly hes also had cheap trav installed in his pad somewhere too..either way hell never rent it out if thats how its kitted out so looks like your lumbered with him:thumbsup:

get those safety boots on and kick him out:lol:

Reply to Things I hate! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
What ****es me off......... ONE People who point at their wrist while asking for the time....I...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
D
I thought I would start a thread about something that we all may have done when we were kids. It...
Replies
Views
Rob Z
R
J
IF YOUVE HAD A BAD CLIENT RECENTLY READ ABOUT THIS ONE . MAY MAKEYOU FEEL BETTER THEJOB FROM...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
P
Last night I attended a Topping out party, finally after 4 years, the client decided to hold a...
2 3
Replies
Views
user123
U

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Things I hate!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.