UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss utes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

hopefully getting an L200 trojan in next couple of weeks Jay, I'll be using it primarily as my work bus, keeping all power tools within the hardtop canopy/boot/trunk area and using my covered trailer for hand tools and general mucky stuff associated with our trade. During summer it'll be towing a caravan at least one long weekend every fortnight, even if it's only a doorstep away in the lake district:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to utes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Was just watching this video and even though this guys tiling is spot on IMO, i cant help think...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
S
Have to go look at a 90m floor on Monday..just came across this and as Webber recommend set plus...
2 3
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
In case you missed it change to the rules came in on 13th June 2014 - completely replacing the...
Replies
Views
S
J
Then this might interest you ,read about it in the local rag thought it may interest some...
Replies
Views
M
T
ok so i have started this thread because of a conversation between me and dan in another thread...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.