Discuss 1st big porc job.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Job complete... Went really well, thanks for the loan of your rubi Bri, much appreciated, top bloke. Didn't use a wet cutter at all.. Rubi and grinder... Learnt a lot on this job, and gained a bit more confidence. All porcelain 1m planks on the floor, and both 1m on the walls, 1 with a wavy textured face!

IMG_0609.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 1st big porc job.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
hi guys, I would like to find out what's your opinion on wetroom installation. Do you think...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
T
Hi, please can you help me on this, I think I have a tradesman done a bad wall tile job on our...
Replies
Views
Tianqiang Situ
T
M
Tilers wanted for big commercial retail jobs, Big areas lots of work for the right guys mainly...
Replies
Views
J
Hi guys n girls, It's been a while since I posted on here. I'm a plumber by trade (1 years...
Replies
Views
jaydebruyne
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB