Discuss a bit of a giggle at ourselves........ in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

but it could be fun.............Post up pictures of own bathroom.........I will not shy away nor will I not admit my failures........here is mine as of this minute.......I have moved nothing..it is what is.....hehheheeee:

IMG_1876_zpsaa7e99c1.jpg

and here is the view from the loo......

IMG_1877_zps957d324b.jpg

and now for the real deal.......it took me 2 YEARS to complete......tools were always onsite,
did not have the time etc.......

what is yours like?

all the best.....have some fun

Lee

P

Protilers

Lee my bathroom was tiled by my second wifes ex husband, who says he is a plumber, I call it chip shop tiling. I will not insult the pro's on here by posting pics. Sounds like I'm my own grandpa type thing as I read it back.:lol:

The whole point is a little bit of shame.........I turn around complete refurbs...in 2/3 weeks........to a really good standard IMO.......but my own bathroom took 2 years.........my wife is nagging as I post and says "nearer 3"...........hehhhheeee

I

Ian

nice one Bri.......thanks for accepting the spirit.....but how long did it take?.....what with you at work everyday.......?

and what problems did you encounter?

I did it in a week, only because we couldn't move in until it was done so I was forced to do it, lol! It was stripped right back to the brick coz the plaster was shot, dot and dabbed PB, shower area tanked and then tiled. Only thing that held it up a bit was the plumber not turning up when he was supposed to, shock horror! I'll find some pics of it stripped back when I get in later.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to a bit of a giggle at ourselves........ in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
I got asked if I would like to help out on a job in N.London......and because of the bloke who...
Replies
Views
Billy Hunt
B
P
Been to Chelsea today to start this Big job......Four bathrooms and a kitchen..plus a small...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there sorry i have not been here for some time. anyway have a problem took on a job for a...
Replies
Views
One Brutus bench saw returned to Topps Tiles yesterday, 3 months old, burned out and falling to...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
M
So anyone a keen angler here? Where do you fish? What's your fave fish to catch? Personal best...
2 3
Replies
Views
dave l and l
D
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB