Discuss I know it’s cheeky, but….. in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi,
Some of you will remember me as Daz, an active, often drunk, but helpful contributor. I’m sorry for my many years of inactivity ☹️

I hoping the administrators will allow me to solicit your votes and I offer no apology for my blatant appeal 😂

I have been shortlisted in a Best Small Business Name competition and I’m hoping the tiling community will show the love for the trade and cast their vote for me please?

Please follow the link and vote for Grout of this World and please share the link with everyone you know (and don’t know) as I really want to bring kudos to the tilers of this country. I’ll be honest the prize money will come in handy too 😉

Sure did. Good luck, do we get a share of any winnings😂
😂😂 I think I’m going to struggle regardless of such a good name as I’m up against businesses that have a “footfall“. I’m relying on as many tilers as I can to not only vote but promote me through their own social media circles. 🙏🏼

Just wanted to say “Thank you!” to all that voted for me……

Unfortunately, I came second 😞. I lost to a coffee shop business with 20k Insta followers so I think social media wins once again 🤣

Feel free to unsticky this post now @Dave

Attachments

• 0722CF67-9144-409E-A869-ECF34680E603.png
    904.6 KB · Views: 22
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to I know it’s cheeky, but….. in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
D
At 365Drills we are always improving and this year (2012) we turn our attention to the most...
Replies
Views
Note: If I had no work on, I'd be setting up a bed website. There's such a gap between the giant...
Replies
Views
Scott
S
D
The Turner prize exhibition is up and running and this year there are some truly awesome...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
T
Hi guys... I'm hoping someone can shed light on my little screw up. Right so been busy on a...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views

USA Tile Forum Popular

America Tile Advice Trending

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB