UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Make your own Oak door bar/ transition strips in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tfs

Hi peeps,

dont know if I have shared this link before but I have a little youtube post showing this method.

How to - Tile to carpet transition - Make your own door bar/ transition strip - YouTube
[video=youtube_share;2VTA97Xu2h8]http://youtu.be/2VTA97Xu2h8[/video]

Dont worry if you don't have a router you can do this with a circular saw and a chisel (or just a table saw)

Handy if you need to install laminate or wood floor also.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Make your own Oak door bar/ transition strips in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A
Following on from Bri's thread, 'awkward cuts' I thought it would be good to see what various...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
A kind plumber has created a thread (that he's still working on right now) explaining the do's...
Replies
Views
R
Some background first, then my question.... The designer's plans for this bathroom called for a...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
S
Replies
Views
ScottG13
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.