Discuss My Second Mediation Appointment Today in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

I wish I didn't see my 3 kids sometimes,
The bastards cost me a fortune and what do I get out of it, a Shitty present on Father's Day!

Nah, seriously,
Your little one is only 4 so, there's a good chance she won't remember much of all this mate. Once she gets a bit older, she'll have her own mind and then you won't have to worry about what you ex feeds her mentally. Just be you, play the game and it'll all work out fine ;0)

T

Time's Ran Out

You get a present on Father's Day!
I work with my son and even he forgets.
I'am lucky though because we see each other all the time and it's a relationship I had with my Dad when he finished work and came to work with me. It costs a lot of money to keep them going and I know they don't show the appreciation we expect, but it was our choice.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to My Second Mediation Appointment Today in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Legal advice needed guys. Just wondered if you had any views. Background: I had a shop...
Replies
Views
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
Hey guys and girls, Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year. I had a fairly mellow one...
Replies
Views
NOT SAFE FOR WORK. ONLY READ THIS ON A PERSONAL COMPUTER. After having been...
Replies
Views
S
M
Hi all, I am going to a play tomorrow night an it is about 4 tilers. Did anyone on the forum...
Replies
Views
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB