Discuss not much point going to work if u cant get in the back of your van!!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9598

how silly did i look?? .. . . . . .drove 39miles 2 site,,,,,took a while due 2 the wind( heavy van).......... and could i get in the back of it....... nope...:mad2:.. central locking is going a bit pete tong!!!!!!!..:mad2:...... . . . . .........she has done 21000000 miles .....

has anyone got a plasmer cuter for steal bulkheads!!!! lol:lol:

new van i think b4 april( wink wink )

D

doug boardley

can't get into back of mine either:lol:

166195_1672520765950_1025320376_31802825_7400004_n.jpg

Reply to not much point going to work if u cant get in the back of your van!!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, As ever I am on the recruitment drive as we are now entering an incredibley busy phase...
Replies
Views
no i cant do your job before xmas..!!!!!! turning down 2/3 jobs per day all because it has to...
Replies
Views
S
hi ive just found this site trawling internet for advice re a tiling job im having done at the...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
W
Hey all, I have been tiling for about a year now on and off as well as doing other multi trade...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
not much point going to work if u cant get in the back of your van!!!!!!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.