Discuss queens a peedo in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
It's is complete fabrication....I believe this is supposed to be comedy I the same way that the daily star used to be.... I actually find this stuff pretty offensive as it helps to desensitise people against what is actually one of the most heinous and despicable crimes going by seeking to make it "funny"...but then I suppose this sort of humour is designed to elicit a response from its readers. Still I guess our forefathers fought two world wars so we could have freedom of speech...

M

Mr Tiler

It's is complete fabrication....I believe this is supposed to be comedy I the same way that the daily star used to be.... I actually find this stuff pretty offensive as it helps to desensitise people against what is actually one of the most heinous and despicable crimes going by seeking to make it "funny"...but then I suppose this sort of humour is designed to elicit a response from its readers. Still I guess our forefathers fought two world wars so we could have freedom of speech...

I didn't think it was but its being spread all over the net... and if it was real im sure people would see it as no laughing matter and yes you are rite we have gone through 2 major wars to become the mess that we are today.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
How do I know it's not true....simply because the queen cannot under normal English law be the subject of an arrest warrant. As she is the head of the British judicial system she cannot arrest herself. Additionally she cannot be prosecuted through the courts .... If you think about how the courts work the crown prosecution service is governed by the queen. She could of course be deposed by act of parliament but I suspect that would be bigger news than a silly story about an arrest warrant that cannot under the current law exist.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to queens a peedo in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

1) The bandage was wound around the wound. 2) The farm was used to produce produce. 3) The dump...
Replies
Views
kendo1
K
G
Queen Elizabeth and Dolly Parton die on the same day and they both go before an Angel to find...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
T
This is controversial, but I care not. In at least some parts the USA, NO tradesman is allowed...
Replies
Views
geo147
G
J
I am making some coasters for friends and have some ceramic tiles with my art on it, using...
Replies
Views
jallenengel
J
C
Will try to keep this as short as possible.... Had a very heated discussion with a customer the...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB