Discuss 22.23mm to 5/8" reducing ring - will fit Dewalt D24000 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

I have a bag full of reducing rings that convert a 22.23mm bore in a saw blade to 5/8" (16mm)

This would enable any blade with a centre bore of 22.23mm to fit on a Dewalt D24000

These have been sent to me by our factory in error and it's just not worth sending them back.

Would these actually be of any use in the UK? In so much as, are there any blades with a 22.23mm (standard grinder) bore that would be worth using or converting to use on a D24000?

C

Concrete guy

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 22.23mm to 5/8" reducing ring - will fit Dewalt D24000 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Q
A customer asked me to lay a run of travertine window sill tiles with a half bullnose to match...
Replies
Views
M
I've just finished setting up my shiny new D24000, and I was impressed until it comes to...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
As promised. Fitted a Kudos, Aqua4MA tray former today. this was fitted to a newly laid 18 mm...
Replies
Views
S
hi ive just found this site trawling internet for advice re a tiling job im having done at the...
Replies
Views
A
right here goes, i am in a very good mood because of this and a lucky boy too!! at xmas, i sold...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB