Discuss Humour Bypass Day Today in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

The 12m2 of 600x300 wall tiles that I put up yesterday in a bathroom has turned from being the best thing since sliced bread to suddenly overnight into being so unbearable that they had come back off(didn't like the white flecks in the beige,stone lookalike ceramic tiles):eek:
So hence the thread title....not a happy bunny. I checked and checked and double checked everything with her before a tile was laid and yet they still had to come off!
When can I get back to repair the walls and retile?.......''I'll let you know''

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well had this one tiled a 48 m2 bathroom in 600x 300 x 8mm carrara spent a couple of days tiling on friday left for the weekend come back on monday to grout well turned up on monday all tiles on the floor over the week end they had taken them off the walls a family effort .spoke to the client he said its not your fault we wanted white tiles and these are gray well if they had waited for the water to hydrate out they would have went back to white .so what do you say .my choice was well if you dont like them why live with them .why make a client thats not blaming you feel like a fool .when you can get paid again to retile and i will give them credit they left the walls as clean i would want .

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

now heres one for the road well had a client had blue mosaic wanted blue grout well in them days you made it yourself so i said ok grouted it when it dried the clients says sorry i wanted it darker can you redo it a few shades darker well i will have to scrape it back and regrout he says no problem i will pay you to do it again any way i said i would do it why he was on hoilday was leaving in two days for a week well any way one job after anther did not get back well phone rings he s back hold my breath wait for him to talk ray you got the grout coulor bang on the wife loves it cant thank you enoght i have left the money for you plus a bonues .thanks for all your work while we were away .best paid job i never done .:D

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Humour Bypass Day Today in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Replies
Views
SJPurdy
S
Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
K
Ok, everything going to plan so far after a mammoth day yesterday laying the marmox boards and...
Replies
Views
Katie279
K
A
My joiner has well and truely dropped the ball on a kitchen he has just finished fitting! I...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
Been to a job today after being asked to fix 10 tiles that had come loose. Never seen anything...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB