Discuss dogs in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
photo (1).jpg we have had her for four weeks now, shes nearly 12 weeks old, and its a bit like having a toddler in the house again, except this one poos and wees everywhere, we are making some progress with the toilet training, she's starting to sit by the back door when she needs to go, but you got to be quick or its to late, she is a bundle of fun though and I wouldn't be without her now..

anyone else got dogs, any advice on the training side of things, taught her to sit, but that's about it so far..:thumbsup:

C

Concrete guy

Milo - Goldendoodle, age 2. He's about 6 stone now but hasn't got an aggressive bone in his body. These dogs are bred as assistance dogs and very easy to train indeed. We've never had to do anything formal, he just did what he was told from an early age.

If Milo was a person he'd be Forest Gump.

Dave - Cocker Spaniel - 7 years old.

Thick as poo this dog but also very nice natured. He'll do anything for food - so easy to train with treats.

If Dave were a person he'd be Trigger from Only Fools and Horses (which also happens to be where he got his name).

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to dogs in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Thought I would start a thread about dogs Post a photo of your dog, what breed it is, and it's...
2 3
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
C
I'm almost lost for words!!!!! Last weekend I went to see a potential customer about some...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
T
Just need to share this, I am working for a female engineer, she is doing my head in, I think I...
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Replies
Views
aphilp
A
A
hi there last year my mother and my neighbour went shopping and brought back tiles . both got...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB