Discuss Here's good one......... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Sat on the sofa with my missus just watching a bit of TV. She's actually on a weeks holiday from work, and she's really enjoying it.

Just completely out of the blue she says this.

"How about me packing work in and you paying me for doing your washing, ironing and cooking"

Any thoughts on this fellas, cos I was lost for words!!!

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
Sat on the sofa with my missus just watching a bit of TV. She's actually on a weeks holiday from work, and she's really enjoying it.

Just completely out of the blue she says this.

"How about me packing work in and you paying me for doing your washing, ironing and cooking"

Any thoughts on this fellas, cos I was lost for words!!!
I think you should :sofahide:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
She have good sense of humour :lol:

No but it's a good job I have!!!!

Really though Tony I'm blessed, she's a wonderful woman and I'm really looked after. My mates cannot believe I get no grief from her at all. She never nags or bothers me to get jobs done, and our house is immaculately clean. I'm very lucky!!!! :thumbsup:

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
No but it's a good job I have!!!!

Really though Tony I'm blessed, she's a wonderful woman and I'm really looked after. My mates cannot believe I get no grief from her at all. She never nags or bothers me to get jobs done, and our house is immaculately clean. I'm very lucky!!!! :thumbsup:
good for you m8 :thumbsup:, I'm happy for every- happy family. (I'm happy with my dog at the moment :lol: )

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Here's good one......... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
I'm almost lost for words!!!!! Last weekend I went to see a potential customer about some...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
T
Just need to share this, I am working for a female engineer, she is doing my head in, I think I...
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Replies
Views
aphilp
A
S
hi ive just found this site trawling internet for advice re a tiling job im having done at the...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry for not posting for a bit. As some of you know my mum wasn't well...but...
Replies
Views
P
Hello mate.......I was back on the job for Dorritt today........ I got there about 8.00 and...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB